What was AC DC's biggest hit?
Table des matières
- What was AC DC's biggest hit?
- How many copies did Powerage sell?
- Who played bass on Powerage?
- What AC DC album is Gone Shootin on?
- Did ACDC ever have a number one hit?
- What was AC DC's first hit?
- What is ACDC biggest selling album?
- Who sold most albums of all time?
- Who was Bon Scott's replacement?
- How do you pronounce Powerage?
- Who wrote Powerage by ACDC?
- What is Powerage by AC/DC?
- How good is the AC/DC remastered album Powerage?
- How long did it take to make Powerage?
What was AC DC's biggest hit?
AC/DC's Official Top 10 most-streamed songs
- It's a Long Way to the Top (If You Want to Rock 'n' Roll) UK streams: 10.8 million. ...
- Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap. UK streams: 11 million. ...
- Whole Lotta Rosie. UK streams 12.4 million. ...
- Hells Bells. Streams: 16.4 million. ...
- TNT. ...
- Shoot To Thrill. ...
- You Shook Me All Night Long. ...
- Highway To Hell.
How many copies did Powerage sell?
It was originally released on Atlantic Records, and reached #133 on Billboard's Pop Albums chart in the US, eventually going platinum, selling more than one million copies.
Who played bass on Powerage?
Cliff This would be the last AC/DC studio album to be produced by the team of Harry Vanda and George Young, who'd handled all their records to date, until 1988's Blow Up Your Video. It's also the first to feature Cliff Williams on bass, though there's some controversy about that.
What AC DC album is Gone Shootin on?
Powerage Gone Shootin’/Album
Did ACDC ever have a number one hit?
AC/DC have only had three Top 40 hits in America. Their biggest one was 1990's 'Money Talks' from The Razor Edge album and that only reached no 23. ... The only other two charting AC/DC songs in America were 'You Shook Me All Night Long' and 'Back In Black' but they only just crept into the bottom of the chart.
What was AC DC's first hit?
In 1993, AC/DC recorded "Big Gun" for the soundtrack of the Arnold Schwarzenegger movie Last Action Hero. Released as a single, the song reached No. 1 on the US Mainstream Rock chart—the band's first No. 1 single on that chart.
What is ACDC biggest selling album?
Back in Black AC/DC have sold more than 200 million records worldwide, and their 1980 UK Official Album Chart Number 1 album Back in Black has sold an estimated 50 million units alone, making it the highest-selling album by any band.
Who sold most albums of all time?
The Beatles 1. The Beatles — 183 million units.
Who was Bon Scott's replacement?
vocalist Brian Johnson The group considered disbanding but elected to stay together, bringing in longtime Geordie vocalist Brian Johnson as Scott's replacement. Later that year, the band released their first album with Johnson, Back in Black, which was dedicated to Scott's memory.
How do you pronounce Powerage?
- Phonetic spelling of Powerage. Pow-er-age. pow-er-age. Power-age.
- Meanings for Powerage.
- Translations of Powerage. Russian : Группы оставался неизменным
Who wrote Powerage by ACDC?
- Powerage is the fifth studio album by Australian hard rock band AC/DC, released in May 1978. It is also AC/DC's fourth international studio album. All songs were written by Angus Young, Malcolm Young, and Bon Scott.
What is Powerage by AC/DC?
- Powerage is the first AC/DC album to be released nearly simultaneously in both Australian and international markets, and the first to use just one cover image for both. It was also the first to feature the same track listing on all versions, with the exception of the European vinyl edition.
How good is the AC/DC remastered album Powerage?
- The remastered sound quality is out of this world good and Bon Scott and the guys never sounded better. I recently bought the entire collection of AC/DC US studio releases and the 1978 release titled Powerage is one of the greatest forgotten albums in the history of Rock and Roll.
How long did it take to make Powerage?
- The Powerage sessions officially got going in January 1978 and stretched over a period of about eight weeks. Although the album features the same ferocity and live feel that had characterized the band's previous LP Let There Be Rock, Atlantic Records executives in the United States complained that the album did not contain a radio-friendly single.