What is wrong with Samsung S10?
Table des matières
- What is wrong with Samsung S10?
- Is Samsung S10 or S20 better?
- Why is my Samsung S10 so quiet?
- What are the most common problems with Samsung phones?
- Is Samsung S10 outdated?
- How old is the Galaxy S10?
- What is Bixby voice?
- How do I increase call volume on S10?
- Why Samsung phones are not good?
- What are the disadvantages of Samsung?
- Should you buy the Samsung S10?
- When is the Samsung S10 coming out?
- What are the specs for the Samsung S10?
- How's the battery life on the Samsung S10?
What is wrong with Samsung S10?
A big issue that has plagued Galaxy S10 owners since launch has been a certain instability where apps are concerned. It seems that apps are prone to crashing or throwing up a Force Close error. This has happened with a big range of apps, and has even been reported after the Android 11 update.
Is Samsung S10 or S20 better?
One big difference between the two phones is in refresh rate, as while the Samsung Galaxy S10 has a 'standard' 60Hz screen, the Galaxy S20 doubles that to 120Hz. ... The touch input rate is also double on the Galaxy S20, at 240Hz rather than 120Hz, which means when you press the screen the Galaxy S20 picks it up faster.
Why is my Samsung S10 so quiet?
Go to Settings, About phone and check for software update. Make sure you have the latest phone software. Clear phone cache. ... Clear Application cache and sometime Application data.
What are the most common problems with Samsung phones?
5 Common Samsung Problems and How To Fix Them
- High Battery Drainage problem in Samsung Mobiles. ...
- Screen Gets Stuck & Unresponsive in Samsung Mobile. ...
- Overheating issue in Samsung Mobile. ...
- Trouble Connecting to Wi-Fi in Samsung Smartphones. ...
- Apps Not Downloading from Google Play Store in Samsung phone.
Is Samsung S10 outdated?
Best answer: No, you shouldn't buy the Galaxy S. While it's still a decent smartphone, it's outdated and still costs quite a lot. For the same price, you can get newer and much better smartphones like the Galaxy S20FE and the Galaxy S21.
How old is the Galaxy S10?
The Samsung Galaxy S10 was officially released in March 2019 as a followup to the previously successful Galaxy S9 series. The regular Galaxy S10 (6.1-inch) was joined by the smaller Galaxy S10e (5.8-inch), larger Galaxy S10+ (6.4-inch), and a special 6.7-inch 5G variant as well.
What is Bixby voice?
Bixby is a voice assistant similar to Apple's Siri that's been exclusive to Samsung devices since 2017. You can start Bixby several ways, including by pressing the Bixby key on the side of your device. If there's no Bixby key, you can also configure your device to launch Bixby from the side or power button.
How do I increase call volume on S10?
1:594:43Galaxy S10 Fix Low Audio on Calls - YouTubeYouTube
Why Samsung phones are not good?
Well, that's the problem with Samsung phones as well as with other brands. All of their smartphones come with some pre-installed apps. Among them, most of the apps are useless. ... Nothing more than that, so the apps will eat up your phone's memory, and if you don't disable, they will eventually slow down your device.
What are the disadvantages of Samsung?
Samsung Phones Pros and Cons.
- Best Innovative hardware: Samsung is one of the most Innovative phone hardware companies in the world. ...
- Useful features: ...
- Cons of Samsung phones: ...
- Battery Life: ...
- Bloatware: ...
- Poor Thermal Management System: ...
- Software with a lot of bugs: ...
- Lack of Software updates:
Should you buy the Samsung S10?
- If you're at all price-conscious, the Galaxy S10 is a great choice because it offers nearly the same experience as the S10+ for less. You just miss out on a little bit of screen real estate and battery, but not much else. You get more of a great thing with the Galaxy S10+.
When is the Samsung S10 coming out?
- Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e release date Samsung announced the Galaxy S10 lineup on Febru and the phones officially launched in the US on March 8. Samsung Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 Plus, and Galaxy S10e price and availability The all-new Samsung Galaxy S10e is the cheapest of the lot coming in at $649 unlocked.
What are the specs for the Samsung S10?
- Size (Main_Display) 146.1mm (5.8" full rectangle)/142.7mm (5.6" rounded corners)
- Resolution (Main Display) 22 (FHD+)
- Technology (Main Display) Dynamic AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
How's the battery life on the Samsung S10?
- The S10 eked out 10 hours and 19 minutes on the Tom's Guide Battery Test, which consists of continuous web surfing over 4G LTE. The S10 Plus landed near the top of our list of longest-lasting smartphones, reaching 12 hours and 35 seconds on that test.