Is a iPhone se the same as a 6?
Table des matières
- Is a iPhone se the same as a 6?
- Is the iPhone SE 2nd gen the same size as iPhone 6?
- Why is iPhone SE so cheap?
- Does the iPhone SE have face ID?
- Is it worth buying an iPhone SE in 2020?
- Is the iPhone se worth buying in 2021?
- Is iPhone SE better than iPhone 6?
- How does the iPhone SE compare to the iPhone 6?
- What is the difference between iPhone 6 and SE?
- Is iPhone SE newer than iPhone 6?
Is a iPhone se the same as a 6?
Naturally, the larger iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s are taller, wider, and heavier than the smaller iPhone SE, but it is worth noting that the smaller iPhone SE is a tiny bit thicker (0.30 of an inch rather than 0.28 of an inch for the iPhone 6s and 0.29 of an inch for the iPhone 6s Plus).
Is the iPhone SE 2nd gen the same size as iPhone 6?
This is another aspect where both models are quite similar. The iPhone 6s measures 138.3 x 67.1 x 7.1 mm while the iPhone SE measures 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm. Their weights are also not so different.
Why is iPhone SE so cheap?
The SE isn't offered in the upgrade program, but it is part of the same plan of building in extra spending opportunities around the iPhone rather than in it. Selling a cheap phone like the iPhone SE gives more people the opportunity to spend their money every month on these services.
Does the iPhone SE have face ID?
All of Apple's current phones other than the iPhone SE (2020) have Face ID, but for the iPhone SE 3 the company might bring its cheapest range in line with the other iPhones by including Face ID for the first time.
Is it worth buying an iPhone SE in 2020?
iPhone SE 2020: Bottom line The iPhone SE 2020 looks like it could be the best phone ever under $400, with a design, performance and cameras that all punch above its price. In fact, really puts Android phone makers on notice in terms of delivering high-quality for the lowest possible price.
Is the iPhone se worth buying in 2021?
Apple's iPhone SE 2020 is worth buying in 2021, although it might not be the right smartphone choice for all consumers. ... The major selling point with the iPhone SE 2020 is the price. At just $399 for the base model, this is arguably the cheapest way to get a new iPhone outside of buying an older generation model.
Is iPhone SE better than iPhone 6?
- The iPhone SE is much closer to the iPhone 6s when it comes to the specifications, meaning that it surpasses most of the capabilities of the iPhone 6. You get a better back-facing camera with 12 MP and 4K video instead of 8 MP and 1080p video, as well as a faster A9 chip which results in better gaming experiences and overall snappier performance.
How does the iPhone SE compare to the iPhone 6?
- The iPhone 6 has a more curved shape and is 7mm thinner than the new 4-inch model. There is also a weight difference: The iPhone SE is lighter with its 1 g for the iPhone 6. So you’d get a slightly thicker but lighter device that is usable with one hand when going for the iPhone SE.
What is the difference between iPhone 6 and SE?
- In terms of width, the iPhone SE is 2.31 inches (58.6 mm) wide, while the iPhone 6s is 2.64 inches (67.1 mm) wide. Length once again puts the iPhone SE smaller at 4.87 inches (123.8 mm) long, while the iPhone 6s is 5.44 inches (138.3 mm) long.
Is iPhone SE newer than iPhone 6?
- They are both good phones, and each of them have a major tradeoff over the other. The iPhone SE is a much newer phone than the iPhone 6— and thus has better specs in general, with one major exception. The iPhone SE is faster than the iPhone 6— it has the A9 chip, as opposed to the A8 chip.